Help me name this hair cut ?

  1. Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what i could ask for when i go to the hair dressers as when i usually ask for my hair to be cut a certain way it doesnt turn out the way i want it.
    The look i was after is a layered type look, you know when girls have two toned hair and they have their hair cut a different length all over, like bits of the sides to let the black show through, or whatever the colour underneath is show through. Ive been tring to find picture on the net but i can find any. So if anyone has got a picture that matches this look please could you let me know or post it.

    Someone told me it was called skunking, but i dont what my hair two different colours just that type of haircut.

  2. Like this?

  3. [​IMG]
  4. [​IMG]
  5. shattered ends
  6. Hi the first one is similar to how i want it, thanks.
  7. If you don’t already; you should go to Toni & Guy to get this style. This is right up their alley. Actually I found the first picture on their website. It is very cute!
  8. Those cuts look very angled and "piecy" - only the top is layered for movement. The underneath remains one length.