Help me name this Coach bag please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I'm trying to figure out the exact name and styles of these 2 purses. I have no clue what they are. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

First purse:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second purse...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again!

2. hmm.. well I did a search on ebay and neither of these item numbers are for sale at the moment or have sold recently. The first one is definitely a Soho. I would guess it could be called a Soho pocket tote. :shrugs:

Second one may be a Hamptons. Not sure though.

3. YEs you are right the first one is a Soho tote, it is the first coach bag I fell in love with in black signature but never got it. The second one with the purple stripes is a fake.

4. ooh oooh ooh can someone please name this coach bag for me
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

5. it's not fake! It's just REALLY old. It's the old Hamptons Stripe Carryall. It's about 6 years old.

The third purse is a leather duffle. That one is a current staple item at our factory stores. The first black leather bag is the Soho Pocket tote from 2006.

6. wow they were really bad about lining up the pattern back then around the trim ! Sorry for the wrong info !

7. ITA :tup::tup::tup:

8. :wlae: Hey, I was right and I was just guessing

:supacool: