Help Me name my new DOGGY! She's a Lab/Terrier Mix!

What an adorable puppy! Congrats to you and her! Sounds like she hit the jackpot finding you! Here are some names I like for dogs:
Shadow
Montanna
Vegas
Dakota
Madison
Daisy
Chanel
Birkin
April
Thumbelina
Roxy

Our dogs and cats are named after characters in books for the most part. Except for our Shih Tzu Molly, who was named already and Bob, a Manx cat (who I was going to call "Thisbe" after Pyramus and Thisbe but my son was set on calling her "Bob"). We have an orange cat named "Mango," and we have cats "Hillow," "Greebo," "Sasha" and a Bichon named "Gaspode." I love odd pet names.

Ok....here's the litany of names out of my Pet past (and current):

From childhood -
Oliver (Pug)
Roo (Cockatiel)
Bob (rabbit)
Roscoe (Cat)
Placido (Canary)
Orbit (Cat)
Cosmo (Cat)

From Adulthood - meaning NOW!
Leonardo Mohammed Ali (or just Leo) - Tonkanese cat
Muffin - Scottish Fold cat
Caruso - very loud and vocal Canary!

i've always toyed with the idea of naming a dog deeohgee...although i don't know how i would spell it and i don't know that it fits a girl very well. :smile:

all my pets have had human names though. :smile:

what about a character in a favorite book or movie? i plan to name the 2nd dog we get (as long as it's a big scruffy dog) ryker after william t ryker on star trek. he'd be number two. hehehe. ok, that's only funny to geeks like me. :smile:

She is sooo very cute!!
These are the names of my dogs: Baby, Coco and Summer.

I used to have:
Cotton, Princess, Cornelius, Candy, Bronze, Tigre, Jimmy, Lucky and Twinkle.

Not sure if this helps. Your pup looks like a Lil' foot or Chesy to me.

ADORABLE!!! Wow!! Really one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen!

If I had a dog, I'd name him "Argos," which is the name of Odysseus's dog (from Homer's The Odyssey).