Help me name my lovely...

I'd have named him Muchacho and called him Chachi. Chachi is easy to say, easy for him to learn and even has "chi" in it. Yep....Chachi.....maybe you could call him Batman Muchacho and call him Chachi? *L*

Edited to add....when we were looking for a chihuahua, we wanted a male and were going to name him Jose' Cuervo. But we ended up with a female that had already been named Gidget. So, we named her Gidget Jose'lina Cuervo. We call her Gidge.

No suggestions, but I am sooooooooooooo jealous of your baby!!!

He is SO CUTE!!!

My hubby told me the other day to quit talking about/buying handbags... I'm going to show him your puppy's picture and start talking about chihuahuas instead! :P

Awww...Batman. Very cute! My dad knew a guy who had a great dane named Batman and he had his friend that worked at the phone company change his name on the call id so that when he would call you it would come up as the Batcave!

omgawd im in love. so cute, congrats i'm glad you got your chihuahua! i love the name duke, like someone suggested! i like your suggestion for bambi, i'm naming my chihuahua that. soo CUTE. congrats congrats congrats.

Mas2388,
He is soo adorable!
Batman sounds sooo serious and cute for such a sweet guy:shame::tender:
How about name Borya? ()
This is Russian short name of Boris.
Or Basil, Vasya, Zoro?
It is always helpful to imagine how you are going to call for him aloud in the public place or something like that.:yes:
It has to be something easy to say and clear so dog would hear that you are calling him.:flowers:

Hi everyone, sorry for no replies! But we finally did decide to name him Batman. And my SO likes to tell people that his full name is nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana Batman and that Batman is for short. :sweatdrop: But it's true...we do call him all sorts of different things like stinky, muchacho etc but now my SO has started to train him with Batman so that will probably stick.

Can you imagine a trained chihuahua?! My dog trainer told me that I shouldn't even carry him around the whole day and to treat him like a big dog. Hmmph.