help me name my baby?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi guys...

I am looking for a unique name for my baby? unique yet classic....

Looking for a name for a boy and girl....not sure what the sex of the baby is yet?

any ideas???

Thanks for helping.....:flowers:

2. I love the name Reed for a boy and Marin for a girl!!

3. hmm...i like
    andre
    derek
    kaylynn
    kaela
    devom
    angel

those are some of the names I would name my kids in the future

4. i am so addicted to names. love them. love names books, writing them out, everything about them. :smile:

my favorites:

girls:
    vivian
    amelia
    emily
    olivia
    elliott
    elizabeth
    pheobe
    emma
    genevieve (french pronuciation: zjon-VEE-ev)
    madeline
    genevra

boys:
    benjamin
    jacob (jake)
    jack
    jonathan
    ryan
    tyler
    colin

congratulations!! :smile:

5. firstly, congrats on your new baby!

secondly, names i like:
    girls:
    ashley (ash for short)
    rachel

boys:
    diaw

errm.. cant think of any unique name. all the names i like are pretty common. like: william, andrew, etc. oh, what about coco! name ur daughter after coco chanel. that would be very cute. hehee. =)

6. oh! summer's a cute name too.

7. Celine for a girl and Felix for a boy are my favorite names at least :smile:

8. Felix is my sons name & I love it!!!!

k - Boy:
    Jasper
    Cooper

Girl:
    Matilda
    Molly
    Scarlet

9. My have a daughter: Morgan and a son: Marc.

I like the names Rhiannon and Lucia for a girl, I also don't mind Alexcia which is my niece's name.

10. I love Ella, Lily and Stella for a girl and George, Jack and Harvey for a boy!:biggrin:

11. i like the name Lea for a girl and Zachary for a boy.

12. My two favourite girl names are Madison and Layla. For boy names, Noah is probably my favourite.

13. My boys are AJ (Andrew James) and Cole.

I'll ever have a girl but I love:

Sydney
    Romany
    Roma
    Emily
    Elizabeth

14. Hey! My son is an AJ too - he's Andrew Jordan though. My daughter is Keirstin (pronounced keerstin) Ariel. I've always liked the names like Riley or Reagan - I think they could go for wither a boy or for a girl.

15. Oh! My BF brought up unique boy names the other day and mentioned Pratick (sp?). What do you ladies think of that name? I thought it was neat.

For a girl, I've always liked my mothers name Evangeline and my aunts name Evelyn. For a boy, maybe Cameron or Carmen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice