Help me my Chanel friends.......tweed tote.yes I am insane!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I cant stop thinkng of this tote, but I am trying VERY hard to be good.:graucho: I love this bag. I am getting the tweed heels and the flats and well this bag is sooo gorgeous and perfect for me. But it is expensive for a bag that is seasonal. Would anyone wear tweed in the summer? LOL. No! It is 3525 for the small one. Help! I love the patent handles and the chain. I cant seem to grasp the 3525 for the bag. I did pay that for my black/ beige portobello and only wore it once. LOL. What do you guys think? Worth it. It doesnt help that the sa keeps calling me saying there are only a few left in the country. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just bought a lot of things and really shouldnt be spending. But this is a rare bag and when will I get the chance again? :nuts:

Attachments

• 0715091307a.jpg
    0715091307a.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 351
That's the exact bag I nearly bought too!! I love it! But ended up with the funny tweed tote(the patent looking one) as I need a light day bag !

GET IT GET IT!!!!!! It's such a pretty bag and such a signature Chanel bag!

It is a wonderful bag. I love it.

BUT, I wouldn't get it unless you lived somewhere where it is winter for a good deal of the year. I do live in a place where it is winter for at least 5 months of the year, so I think I could make it work!

i would have to unload some bags! I have 2 portobellos. One is still bnwt and some black totes and Jill will have to loan me 3 k. LOL. sighhhhhhhhhh

I definitely say GET IT!!!! You will regret it if you don't. My DS tote has some tweed in it and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I almost fell over when I saw this bag. It's gorgeous! Like someone said, it's not much more than a maxi, and gives you much more room. More cubic inch per dollar! I can't wait to see pics! Heehee!