Help me make up my mind please! This or that?

Which day?

• RH Sahara Day

• RH Sienna Day

• neither/other?

Results are only viewable after voting.

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I'd love to try the day and am trying to make up my mind between sienna and sahara. Which one would you choose?

Currently I have a city in plomb and rouille and a mogano part time. I am also considering a green day, possibly vert thyme. Would the sienna be too close to what I already have? Would the sahara be too hard to keep clean? I just use my bags, I don't baby them.

Please help me decide!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 44
  • image(siennaday).jpg
    image(siennaday).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 34
sienna for sure! sienna leather is scrumptious, and seems to be consistently thick and yummy. Plus, I just bought a sienna day and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival!

I would personally go for a Sahara. It's a beautiful shade & quite different from what you already have. It will look beautiful in the day style, possibly sigh SGH or GGH too.

In the RH day I prefer sienna it has that bohème chicness to it and will certainly age beautifully.

I know exactly what you mean, it just suits this style and will age well. I am not so sure how well Sahara will age. Will it end up just looking dirty?

Most of you are voting for Sienna!

that's sahara? looks ivory and it's nice too. i presonally prefer sienna. oh you got your mogano PT! wow! i'm still working on my 3rd bbag, haha :rolleyes:

I know, crazy huh? What will your third bag be?

I like the Sienna too but think it may be too close to what I already have. ???

That's a really tough call!! I really love sienna, but I am also really drawn to the sahara in the day style. Maybe sahara would work better with your current collection?? Or, when in doubt, get both :nuts:!!!

I know, crazy huh? What will your third bag be?

I like the Sienna too but think it may be too close to what I already have. ???

i know what you mean. it's warm, like your rouille. do you know the rouille is calling my name of late? :Push::sweatdrop: i'd be thinking: do i want a typical red? why not an orange instead?! i'll sleep on this one. no extra funds now, anyway.

i do think sienna is something i would invest in if i have the funds. my 3rd bbag is a of tannish shade. not quite as red as the sienna but something along the line. where would you be getting the sienna day, if you decide to do so? :biggrin:

so, do you love the mogano PT? did i miss your thread? can you match it to your wardrobe and shoes easily?