help me make sense

1. so i love love purses. ive noticed i buy at least 2 a week, they were on sale! and i only end up carrying them for about a week or two. i bought a $300 coach bag, and it set in the bag for 3 days, i felt too guilty to carry it, i didnt want anything to happen to it! so i returned it. i love love chanel, gucci, & louis vuitton, but my family thinks its ridiculous to spend that much $$$ on a purse they know theyll only see me carry for about a week or so. they dont understand purses like we do. help me feel ok about saving all my $$ to buy one of these bags. is this normal for you? how long do you carry a purse you spent boo-coo bucks on until you buy another one???

im almost for sure going to get a designer wallet, i carry those things forever, any suggestions???

one designed doesnt stick out more than the other, and i cant buy one of each when i go.....help please.....:shrugs:

2. Honestly, I'm not like that.
    If I spend beau coups on a bag I don't just carry it for a week, I also don't buy 2 a week, it's more like 2 a year for me.
    I only buy bags that I KNOW I'll carry pretty regularly.

I do agree, if the bags is sitting in the plastic bag you brought it home in for a while, it should go back.

3. I definitely carry my bags for more than a week. Even the ones that I don't spend lots of money on.

4. I love bags too, wifeyB. I don't buy as often as you, but I would love to.
    I think the secret is to only buy what you truley love. That way you won't want them to sit around empty all the time. I usually rotate bags & I keep all of the little things that roam around the bottom of your purse into little bags. That way it's easy to switch often.

5. I DO buy bags often but I change bags almost daily so it's not a big deal for me. All my bags do get used eventually, a couple maybe more so than others, but I do use them all.

6. I usually wear a chanel purse for about a month until I buy a new chanel or LV or fendi or MJ.... soooo about a month or so

7. I average changing my bags about once a week. I have a big collection right now and I'm thinking of getting rid of some of the dead weight. I have quite of few of those right now.

8. I used to be like that...but that was back when I was only spending about $20 on each bag. As soon as I got into the higher priced bags it stopped being so often. When I first got into Coach bags I was buying 1 every six months or so. I keep them all and just rotate them into use.

9. and I am wondering if I was strange. I just brought my Fendi Spy home last week and she was sitting in the car boot (!) as I didnt want my husband to know... and then within a few days, I chanced in a LV boutique and now am lusting after the LV Perf Mussette. wondering if it is an addiction getting out of control

10. This is all very interesting. I lately have found myself purchasing at least two handbags a month, mostly Cole Haan, Francesco Biasia and Michael by Michael Kors. We have great outlets here in Southwest Florida.....Off Saks, etc., as well as the designer boutiques. I have found myself just giving my older bags to co-workers and friends who have admired my handbags from time to time, and then purchasing other bags to "replenish". I don't know why I have been doing this lately, because I usually love one bag to death before I purchase one to replace it. It's like a phase I have been going through. Actually, I love every single bag I use, and I usually change bags every day now because it's fun.

11. there's one or two times i felt gulty of my bag's purchase, but i never return the bag :P i'll sell one of my bag that i don't often use to compensate the money i bought for the new one.
    i love my bags & i buy them with lot of thinking, i won't regret every single bag i purchased :smile:

12. I don't carry most of my bags for several days in a row. I like to mix it up and match the bag with my outfit, so I rotate my bags pretty much on a daily basis. Each bag does get used fairly often though.

I buy bags regularly too.. one or two a month, sometimes more. I love all the bags I buy and I make sure that I use them. If I don't, I'll take them back, but I haven't done that yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice