Help me make choice

Apr 25, 2006
I have a engagment ring that has a yellow center stone
and white diamonds side stones. My husband is about to
purchase a new watch for me, but I do not know if i need a white or yellow metal??

Below is a photo of the watch.
Yellow or White metal?
I wear mostly white metals now but wonder
if I need a yellow gold watch with this ring?

Attachments

• alexcurranweddingring_thumb.jpg
    alexcurranweddingring_thumb.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 88
I wear silver, yellow gold, platinum, white gold.. all together or separate... makes no never mind to me! I think in this day and age... there are no rules for jewelry.. whatever you like goes! I would get the watch you like rather than worrying about getting it to match your ring. That's just my little opinion of course! ;)

I would say white - or why not get a Two-tone which has both in (like the Rolex!).

I have a similar problem in that my engagement ring and wedding band are 18ct Yellow Gold but now I really only wear Silver jewellery and watches.

If I had got engaged or married now I would have had platinum or White gold but because we got engaged 12 years ago and married 10 - it was not fashionable to have anything other than yellow gold.

I have always worn a Stainless Steel strap watch but now that finances are better I am going to get a Two-tone Rolex so that it matches my rings AND my other jewellery.

For everyday I prefer white. I think white is very easy on the eye and easy to live with. I personally wouldnt even go two tone as I like the simplicity of one color on a watch. Thats not to say that some gold watches dont cause my heart to miss a beat!!! Beautiful jewellery is beautiful no matter what!!!