Help me make a serious committment to Audra!!!

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Thank you to all of you who participated in my Last Bag before Ban poll.

This past weekend I went to LV with other Hawaii TPF members and tried on the MC Aurelia, MC Petite Noe, and the MC Audra (MC Speedy was already out of the question as I was struggling with my Neo Speedy). The Aurelia was totally NOT me, the MC Noe looked humorous next to my pregnant belly, and the Audra was well, to quote the three bears, "just right." I emptied out the contents of my Neo Speedy and was able to fit everything in the Audra perfectly.

I am sending a recommendation to my husband that the Black MC Audra would be the perfect combination of Mother's Day/Birthday present. As this will be my last LV BAG purchase of 2007 and maybe even longer (we're expecting our third kid in September) I don't want to have any regrets or desires to go and get another bag.

So, if you have an Audra out there or are a fan of the Audra please help me commit to her!

Some questions:

How do you like the chain handles?
How do you like the separated compartment?
How does MC hold up (this will be my fist MC bag, have a key holder and a heart)?
Any other comments...

As always thanks in advance!!!!

I don't own this bag but have always loved it and the look. As a rule, MC tends to hold up very well (the same for blance and noir) but they is the potential for the colour to rub of on areas that get rubbed.

I don't have the audra, but my MC bags and accessories hold up very well. No chipping/fading on the monograms, but there is some colour transfer from my clothes (but I only have/like white MC, so you should be fine with a black MC):yes:

You are silly! Audra is perfect for you.

My MC Lodge is holding up well. I don't think MC holding up is really too much of an issue. Can't wait to get my black MC Noe... black MC is SO HOT. Mmmm!

Dont own the bag but love it. I think its a great MC choice and a nice light bag compared to the MC speedy.

I love the idea of the two compartments .. Congrat's on finding a great bag.

I did a search and someone who had her complained about the chain handles getting twisty...you know, I've never seen anyone with her in real life.

I honestly want to go and get her this week. But if I did my husband owuld kill me and I wouldn't live to see 35.

I don't have one, but I am a huge fan! PLEASE PLEASE get one, as I really can't right now, but if you can, I think you should!!!!! It is so unique looking, first of all. Second of all, it will serve two purposes: looking fabulous AND being a seriously useful bag. I think you should get it and post tons of pics for me to drool over!!! :party:

I don't have one, but I am a huge fan! PLEASE PLEASE get one, as I really can't right now, but if you can, I think you should!!!!! It is so unique looking, first of all. Second of all, it will serve two purposes: looking fabulous AND being a seriously useful bag. I think you should get it and post tons of pics for me to drool over!!! :party:

ooooh, i like you! you're too cute. thanks!:graucho:

I did a search and someone who had her complained about the chain handles getting twisty...you know, I've never seen anyone with her in real life.

I honestly want to go and get her this week. But if I did my husband owuld kill me and I wouldn't live to see 35.

LOL LOL you better wait until your bday then. But then again if you decide to get it this week, call me and i'll be your bodyguard :smile: