HELP me make a decision!

1. Ok, so I've been really enjoying my new YSL Mombasa. But I'm tempted to get a new bag.... There are lots of interesting things out there for spring, but nothing's really "done" it for me... I realized that I don't really have a "great" black bag--just this one Coach Soho flap shoulder style that works well when I'm going for the conservative look.

Anyways, some input would be helpful. I was thinking that the LV Epi Figari MM in black might be a nice classic. Has anyone seen this in person?

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10333271&SectionID=6000

Or what about this MJ:

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10976082&SectionID=9000

It's not as big as it looks in the photo.

I do have the Fendi B-bag in the tan/black patent combo on pre-order. It's the medium size that Saks and NM both had on pre-order. But it's a little pricer than what I think I want to spend....

I think I'm going for the ladies-who-do-lunch-and-tea look. I don't want a Chanel flap purse with a chain strap though... Thanks for the input! Oh and I'd like to stay around in the $1200 budget.

2. I love the MJ!! Go for it!

3. I am not a big fan of this particular MJ bag, but the LV one is gorgeous and definitely the look you are going for!

4. Hmm, I'm not a fan of that MJ either (which is strange, because I tend to like most of his things).. The LV is pretty :love:

5. I'm not feeling that MJ bag. Too "queen mumish" for me. I love the LV. In black that would be a knockout!

6. So funny how everyone's tastes are soo different! :smile: I don't like that LV and I really like the MJ!

7. What about a Chanel Kelly?
    The ultimate ladies who lunch bag?
    But out of the two I like the MJ...but the shoulder straps look like they might be tight.
    Selena

8. I really love the MJ! IRL, it's gorgeous!

9. You know my opinion... ha ha! But I'll just say it again...I like the MJ better.

10. Thanks for all your input! I think I'll try to see the Figari in person--it's a shape that could look really good or just odd...

The MJ is very nice IRL. Just debating whether it's the "right" black bag :P Any more input is welcome!

11. I think LV is more classic while the MJ is classic with a bit of a twist. Depends how far from classic you want to go...

12. I love that MJ. I saw one at Holt before I even saw it on the internet. Unfortunatly is was special ordered for someone else. It's even better in person. I'm usually a sucker for the Epi Leather but that bag just doesn't do it for me personally.

13. I like both LV and MJ collections, but for this one, I like the MJ better.

14. love the lv

15. Have you considered Gucci? They have some nice bags that are not too "stuffy." Here are a few I saw.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice