Help me make a decision!

Pink patent or Navy patent?

• Pink!

• Navy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pink is fun, but navy is more practical. So it really depends on what you're going for. If I were getting this bag (and I really want it!), I would be going through the same dilemma. I think I would end up going with navy though. You could wear it with any color!

As much as i LOOOVE pink i'm not really feeling the bubble gum pink color. Honestly, I would get the Navy because it's more practical and there's not much cute Coach bags in a Navy color. Coach has a lot of cute pink bags and accessories. Also i think it would look so cute with jeans or any outfit actually. Soo i would go with the Navy. Good luck on deciding.

Alright. I think I have settled on navy! :smile: I think this will be best for me and after I get this navy one, maybe I'll start saving for a pink one. :smile:
Thank you for all your help!

Both Both Both!!!! hehehehe :drool: I don't envy your deicision... pink and navy are my top two choices although I don't really have the funds to get either! Sad day! I seriously don't even know if I can vote in this thread... :confused1: