Shoes Help me make a decision on my next pair of shoes!

ngbranda

Nov 20, 2016
Hi ladies, I'm currently eyeing either the rock stud flats/kitten heels (7cm) or the Chanel slingbacks.
For those who have the Valentinos are they comfortable to wear? How about the wear and tear?

Below photos for your reference
Chanel slingbacks taken from google (credit to the owner)
IMG_1494817414.461091.jpg
IMG_1494817425.417723.jpgIMG_1494817435.459865.jpg

Reactions: HotRedBag
Hi,
I have the chanel sling backs and I also have rockstud kitten heels and I can tell you both are very comfortable. The channels are more classic and the rockstuds are more of an edgy look. I love them both. I don't know about the rockstud flats, but some people have said that it takes time to break them in.

I have both of the chanel slingback and rockstud caged flats. I'd say go with chanel. It is more classic and versatile piece. You can wear it with basically everything you want (my favorite is cropped jeans and t-shirt. look so chic! :biggrin:)
The valentino flats is quite comfortable, though I went up half size. The wear and tear is I think depends on the leather you'd go for. Mine is in nappa and it creases on second wear. I'd say the patent is better regarding wear and tear and it's aging more beautifully. But I like the look of the nappa leather better.
My chanel is in lambskin but I kind of baby it and only wear it in indoor situation, so the wear and tear is not that bad.
I can't say about the kitten heels since I dont have one. But I heard it is more comfortable than the flats.

I have the Rockstud kitten heels and absolutely love them! They pair with everything from jeans to dresses, pants, shorts, skirts...and they are very comfortable from first wear. The Chanel are timeless and elegant, but the Valentino is like jewelry for your feet! My style is minimalist and classic, and I wear these with tailored clothing or denim and a blazer and they are perfection!

I have both and have been very disappointed with the wear and tear on my rockstuds. The leather is very delicate and after one wear had pretty noticeable scuffs and scratches. Go with the chanel!

Reactions: fdc
Hi ladies, I'm currently eyeing either the rock stud flats/kitten heels (7cm) or the Chanel slingbacks.
For those who have the Valentinos are they comfortable to wear? How about the wear and tear?

Below photos for your reference
Chanel slingbacks taken from google (credit to the owner)
View attachment 3699107
View attachment 3699108View attachment 3699109
Hi did you manage to get any of the shoes? I have both chanel slingback and Valentino kitten heels but I'm thinking of the caged flat it looks so unique. I'm wondering if u get the caged flat do you need one whole size down or you size up? I tried on the actual caged flat normal leather in 35.5 but it was loose so I'm thinking if I could get a 35 in patent instead and there's no 35 to try on at the store. I'm normally a 36. My kitten heels are 36.5 and chanel sling back a 36. Thanks!

The chanel slingbacks are classic and elegant. The rockstuds are more hip and trendy. If you can only keep/buy one then perhaps look at your overall style and see which ones you think you will get more wear from?

Hi,
I am seeking a pair of shoe which are comfortable for traveling and running also I can wear in my working place. Feel free to suggest me let me know which shoe will be good for that. I would be appreciating for me. Thanks in advance.

First pair! Chanel is classic but also looks pretty old imo. Depends what look you’re going for but the rockstuds are just STUNNING