Help me learn about the Pour Monsieur and the Anemones

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey y'all,

I love love love this forum. I can't stop saying that! :biggrin: Anyway, other than the fact that I love so many of Christian Louboutin's shoes, I am completely obsessed with two styles, the Pour Monsieur and the Anemones. :cloud9: I'm hoping to find either pair for my wedding coming up in May!

Since I'm a VERY new shoe-lover (and new to this site so please excuse any faux pas I may commit) , I'm going to need a lot of help learning about and finding these shoes. I'm a size US 5-5 1/2 usually so I know that's going to be difficult to find already. Would any of you gals know what all of the colors both styles come in and also where I may have a chance of finding them?!

Thanks so much for any help/advice/information that comes my way.

2. the Anemones are basically impossible to find now days , they do pop up on ebay now and then but i hardly see them.Since they are pigalle 120 , its recomended you go down half to a full size :smile: so i assume you'd need some think like 35 / 34.5 :smile: you might be able to make 35.5 work with some padding

3. I feel like the Pour Monsieur's are around somewhat. I'll have a look and get back to you.

4. Immashoeaddict: Ohh I see, I didn't know the Anemones were so rare. Those were my favorite too! =[ Thank you so much for the advice. If I ever do come across them (cross my fingers and toes) I'll actually know which size to get! =] Thank you!!

Meggyg8r: Thank you for linking me to those threads and pictures! I've been slowly reading through the threads. My gosh those shoes are SO beautiful. :love:

JetSetGo!: Thanks for taking the time to help me also! Oh my gosh, I'm totally eyeing the 35.5 pair. If I can't find the Anemones anywhere, I think I might definitely get those. (Would you happen to know if they exist in blue? I've seen the cobalt blue but I came across one picture once where it was a very dark blue - maybe midnight blue? I LOVED them. I'm just worried that I might not wear the beige ones as much as I would other colors.)

Thank you so much for helping me! I've never been in a forum that's as helpful and just plain fabulous as this one!! :heart:

5. I'm sure they could be dyed to any blue you'd want! It would be a lot easier than trying to find them in a color. They did come in a range, but I have no idea where you'd get them now, other than stalking eBay.

Good luck yntl!