Help Me Justify

raven88

Jun 5, 2007
I don't know what to do. I got a beautiful Blake in Olive a while back on ebay from a fellow tPF'er, and i love it. The problem is i still want a black bag. Do i go for the black MP or Sophia im watching?

Here is my justification. I just found out i have a "suspicious" lump on my thyroid, and i will have to have my thyroid (and the lump) removed. Im scared to death of this surgery - since i already had breast surgery in March - its just too much too soon after that. I will be out of work for at least 2 - 4 weeks depending on recovery time....:shrugs:

So, don't you think i deserve another MJ? My DH will kill me! And i am paying the IRS so money is beyond tight - but still.....

Thoughts???? I cant decide (obviously). :s

Thanks

^^ Well the great thing about Black MPs and Sophia's are they are frequently on ebay. So if you decide to pass this time around, you shuold definitely be able to find one in the future when you're more comfortable spending the money.

*Sending Warm fuzzies for your upcoming surgery! :hugs:

Good luck to you I had my thyroid completely removed about 18 years ago. It was ok but you will have to take thyroid meds forever!! I do but it is ok, Don't be scared!! I had breast cancer and a mastectomy too but that was long ago and I am still kicking!! Buy that bag!! You deserve it! PM me if you want to talk!!

Buy the bag to cheer yourself up if nothing else, but it sounds like you deserve to have it anyway.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

You deserve something pretty. Get yourself that MJ bag! I heart MJ's Sophia, if it has suede interior, even better!
lots of luck on your surgery. sending you happy happy thoughts...

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here:
If you are stressed about money already and you are stressed about your health, I would wait to buy the bag. I would buy it when you celebrate your recovery from surgery rather than something that you bought before you had surgery. Enjoy your Olive Blake...as Coach Superfan said, the black bags pop up very frequently and we can all help you hunt down the perfect black bag for you! :flowers:

I am usually a BIG FAT enabler, but in this case, with you having enough to worry about as it is, I would focus on your health and IRS stuff, then get the bag when you can truly enjoy it!!! :heart:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery...we will keep you company while you recover!

If you are stressed about money already and you are stressed about your health, I would wait to buy the bag. I would buy it when you celebrate your recovery from surgery rather than something that you bought before you had surgery. Enjoy your Olive Blake...as Coach Superfan said, the black bags pop up very frequently and we can all help you hunt down the perfect black bag for you! :flowers:

I am usually a BIG FAT enabler, but in this case, with you having enough to worry about as it is, I would focus on your health and IRS stuff, then get the bag when you can truly enjoy it!!! :heart:

:yes:

Good luck with the surgery and I hope you recover soon!

:flowers:

:tup:

I agree with Dawn -- I wish you much luck with your surgery and I hope you recover quickly... so you can go out and buy that black bag to celebrate your good health!

:tup:

I will send you positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!