Help me if you have pochette cosmetic!

Oct 8, 2011
DreamLand
I bought this pochette cosmetic yesterday and very happy with my first azur. Then this morning I've just realised that the lining in 1 end is not straight, while the lining on the other end is straight, please see the pictures to compare. Does it happen to anyone else? its kinda bother me and im thinking to go back to my local LV but i better check it here first. Thank you for help ladies.

ps: english is my second language so its kinda hard for me explain the details :smile:

Attachments

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
It looks fine to me but if you are unhappy with it then I would take it back to LV for an exchange!

May 27, 2008
I see what you mean, I would probably take it back and exchange it. But then again i can be quite picky about alignment :smile:

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I see what you mean--the leather tab is not centered in the middle of the seam. Honestly, that would bother me. If the tab wasn't there--you probably wouldn't notice it. Can you exchange it?

Oct 8, 2011
DreamLand
yes i actually exchanged it for the insolite coin purse instead lol.. although i asked the SA about it and he said thats normal but since i changed it with a different product i couldnt be bothered to compare them :smile: