Help me identify this Coach

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this bag at Dillards last weekend and didn't get it thinking I could easily go on the website and order it online.

However, it's not on the website and I know Dillards doesn't have it anymore. :sad:

The bag is pictured here on the front page of footware on the Coach website but it's not for sale. http://www.coach.com/content/CollectionListAll.aspx?categoryId=159

Does anyone know if this bag is discontinued? What is the drilldown for it?

Thanks
    Cally

2. I was told this is sold out at Coach completely, but I still see some at Nordstrom. I can't remember the style number, though.

3. Oh thanks. I went to the website and tried to order but it says the ship date would be May 23...:sad:

4. Maybe they are going to restock. Why don't you call JAX and ask. 11798 might be the right style number for this...I think.

5. Cool thanks. Do you have the number to Jax?

6. Yeah, it's the number on the website (JAX is the distribution center in Jacksonville FL, which is where most of your stuff that you order ships out from). It's 888-262-6224. Good luck!

7. I saw one of these at my local Dillards today in red. Not sure if that is the color you want and I don't know if Dillards can send it to another location!

8. I think macy's has it -- at least the ones in St. Louis do. I just looked online, tho, and they don't have it there. I have the catalog and it is 11798 and 15L x 12H x 6W and $298. If you have a macy's in your area, you could call and ask if they have it. Good luck!

9. I'm from TN originally, and we have Dillards there...at the TN stores, they will send out items to you if you call and request it (or they did last time we requested it). I'm not sure if you have to have their credit card, though...that's how we always did it. There is also an online site, so you might call and ask about availability and they can give you the number for local stores too. I don't see it on their website, but that doesn't mean they can't find it. I got my Felicia really cheap through Nordstrom online chat...they located a store that had it and set up the purchase for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice