help me identify this coach bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. can someone please help me identify this coach handbag below. need to sell but i need the name of the bag. anyones help is greatly appreciated
    [​IMG]

2. If it's real, I want to call it the older style gallery tote, not sure why since I wasn't into Coach when those ones were released, but I must have seen it somewhere. Don't know if it's right or not though, so hopefully someone else will be able to confirm.

3. i was gong to say gallery tote, too.

look inside and get the style #. google it and see what other people are calling it, lol.

4. It's an older gallery tote, you ladies are right.

5. I think this was called shopping tote or something like that from 03..i think.

6. I don't know if these came in different sizes, but here is what I found in an old catalog. They called it the Coach Signature Market Tote, #6042, $258. This was in the Fall 2002 catalog.

7. ^I agree with maxie - I think it's a large Market Tote.

8. Aha! That's it..lol
    I knew the name had something to do with shopping.

9. If you are going to sell it I would try and un-flatten it. Alot of fake bags are flatened like this because they are stacked hap-hazardly and shipped in bulk. Try and square out the sides.

10. Looks like my Hamptons Book Tote to me.