Help Me Identify This Bag!

I'm still so surprised people think there are fake RM bags. I mean, I see plenty of 'inspired' faux leather bags yes, but bags that are leather that have her name inside and outside are authentic. The fakers want to make Chanel, LV and the likes (even MK bags are faked) but never RM (at least, not that I've ever seen anywhere).

Reactions: Shelby33
I'm still so surprised people think there are fake RM bags. I mean, I see plenty of 'inspired' faux leather bags yes, but bags that are leather that have her name inside and outside are authentic. The fakers want to make Chanel, LV and the likes (even MK bags are faked) but never RM (at least, not that I've ever seen anywhere).
They fake what’s popular. Guess that’s saying RM is not worth their time to fake since they don’t consider her “popular.”

Reactions: Antonia
There are many fakes in asia. As long as the design is popular, some china man will make replica. Doesnt have to be big brands.

• Wow
Reactions: Antonia
I can't find this anywhere. Maybe it was a limited edition?

I searched "lambskin quilted Rebecca Minkoff bag" and actually just happened to come across one recently sold on Poshmark. It is apparently called the Lenox, I think it came out around 2015! Must not have been around for long.

Reactions: Chanelleno7
Dear RM aficionados, do you know the name of this color and/or the year this Love bag was made? Just picked up this baby and I love it. I had a MAC (mini MAC?) some time ago, but it was a bit too mini for me. This one is perfect, though. Fits all of my stuff, even a full-size wallet, with some room to spare. The color is gray, with cool undertone, almost looks like it has a blue tint to it.

Resize_20220812_181536_6566-01.jpegResize_20220812_181537_7260-01.jpeg

I've been a loooongtime RM collector and am kind of in the habit now of rescuing "vintage" bags when I find them for the right price. I recently got this on Thredup and I can't for the life of me remember the name of the style. I think it was a precursor to the Matinee, and I remember it vaguely but am blanking. Tried to search for the style reference thread that used to be here and it's gone.
Anyone know what this one was called?

Reactions: Shelby33
I've been a loooongtime RM collector and am kind of in the habit now of rescuing "vintage" bags when I find them for the right price. I recently got this on Thredup and I can't for the life of me remember the name of the style. I think it was a precursor to the Matinee, and I remember it vaguely but am blanking. Tried to search for the style reference thread that used to be here and it's gone.
Anyone know what this one was called?

Is this the Henri? I'm probably wrong but that is what popped into my head