Help Me Identify This Bag!

I just received this mini MAC and am wondering if someone could ID the colour for me? :flowers: I posted the link here a week ago before purchasing and someone suggested that it might be either fire engine red or true red, however after receiving it I don’t think it’s either. It’s not as saturated, more like a light red if that makes any sense. The photo is an accurate presentation of the colour. Lining is black.

Thank you in advance!

69B5E582-9912-4673-8EA4-12F0059377D7.jpeg

I just received this mini MAC and am wondering if someone could ID the colour for me? :flowers: I posted the link here a week ago before purchasing and someone suggested that it might be either fire engine red or true red, however after receiving it I don’t think it’s either. It’s not as saturated, more like a light red if that makes any sense. The photo is an accurate presentation of the colour. Lining is black.

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 5055618

Maybe Tomato? https://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/products/mini-m-a-c-crossbody-cu19efcx01-tomato

If it has black lining it will probably have an out of stock listing still on the Rebecca Minkoff website since it means it's from the past few years. Sometimes the listing photos aren't 100% accurate to what it looks like in person so it can be hard to tell...

• Love
Reactions: afroken
Reactions: LipglossedX

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 5055618
Cute! Silver hardware goes so well with the red.

• Love
Reactions: afroken
I picked up this used RM Wallet on a Chain at Goodwill a couple of years ago, please help me to identify it. It looks similar to "Cleo Rebecca Minkoff Wallets on a Chain" that I've seen online - but it's not quite the same.

It's really cute but it's not really my style and I've never used it. It's in good shape and I would like to freshen it up and pass it on to a dear friend that loves bright pink clothes and accessories. I am sure she will love it.

Please share your advice for rehabbing this wallet, or direct me to the correct thread for discussing rehab procedures. I've rehabbed a lot of Coach bags but so far no RM bags.

Thanks in advance for your assistance and advice!

View attachment 5026395

View attachment 5026396

View attachment 5026397

View attachment 5026398

View attachment 5026399

View attachment 5026400

View attachment 5026401

View attachment 5026402

View attachment 5026403

View attachment 5026404
It looks pretty good! You could wipe it down with baby wipes, and if you want to freshen up the color I would use a shoe cream from Kelly's, TRG, Saphir, or Tarrago. You can just Google the color charts, it doesn't have to be an exact match. The shoe creams are available on Amazon.
Please let me know if you need help with the shoe cream (if you get it).

Reactions: katev
It looks pretty good! You could wipe it down with baby wipes, and if you want to freshen up the color I would use a shoe cream from Kelly's, TRG, Saphir, or Tarrago. You can just Google the color charts, it doesn't have to be an exact match. The shoe creams are available on Amazon.
Please let me know if you need help with the shoe cream (if you get it).

Thanks so much, I will let you know if I have any questsions!

Reactions: Shelby33