Help me identify the color of this bag...

May 7, 2008
I saw this pic in the celebrity thread, and I really love the color of this bag. Could someone please help me identify the color and year. TIA!!!

Attachments

• bluebbag.jpg
    bluebbag.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 132
Wow, you ladies are super quick and sure do know your stuff!!! :tup: Thanks so much for your help...of course I am sure this is going to be a tough one to find! I checked out the one at bagpassion.com, but it looks pretty faded to me...

^^ Yes the women on this forum are ridiculously clued up.

AHA! caught ya on the bbag section. Got your eyes on something else eh?

: )

LOL...karenab, you caught me!!!:P Yes, these damn bags are sooooo addictive!!! :yes: I haven't even got my first one yet, and I am eyeing up another...geesh what's a girl to do!:rolleyes:

^^^ Oh trust me I know exactly what you mean!! I'm already thinking of something else. Its RIDICULOUS! I swear they put some voodoo on these bags when they were first designed.

PM me what cha after!!!

It is, like the ladies said, '05 Sky Blue. I wold usually never say this since I am a die hard fan of '05 colors and leather, but since '05 Sky Blue tends to yellow and fade a lot, if I was to buy a color like this, I would choose '08 Sky Blue over the '05 Sky Blue. HTH! :smile:

^^Thanks, MarieG! I appreciate your advice, and as I do my homework on this particular color and year, that seems to be what I am finding out. Unfortunately though, I really really really love this color blue and they newer blue's seem much brighter to me! Hmmm...decisions, decision?!?!