Help me identify the color of this bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this pic in the celebrity thread, and I really love the color of this bag. Could someone please help me identify the color and year. TIA!!!

Attached Files:

2. 2005 skyblue.. ^^

i think.. right?

3. 2005 Sky Blue, they have one at bagpassion.com hope you find one, thats a gorgeous colour!

4. Wow, you ladies are super quick and sure do know your stuff!!! :tup: Thanks so much for your help...of course I am sure this is going to be a tough one to find! I checked out the one at bagpassion.com, but it looks pretty faded to me...

5. ^^ Yes the women on this forum are ridiculously clued up.

AHA! caught ya on the bbag section. Got your eyes on something else eh?

: )

6. 05 sky blue work :yes:

7. LOL...karenab, you caught me!!!:P Yes, these damn bags are sooooo addictive!!! :yes: I haven't even got my first one yet, and I am eyeing up another...geesh what's a girl to do!:rolleyes:

8. ^^^ Oh trust me I know exactly what you mean!! I'm already thinking of something else. Its RIDICULOUS! I swear they put some voodoo on these bags when they were first designed.

PM me what cha after!!!

9. It is, like the ladies said, '05 Sky Blue. I wold usually never say this since I am a die hard fan of '05 colors and leather, but since '05 Sky Blue tends to yellow and fade a lot, if I was to buy a color like this, I would choose '08 Sky Blue over the '05 Sky Blue. HTH! :smile:

10. ^^Thanks, MarieG! I appreciate your advice, and as I do my homework on this particular color and year, that seems to be what I am finding out. Unfortunately though, I really really really love this color blue and they newer blue's seem much brighter to me! Hmmm...decisions, decision?!?!

11. sky blue!!!! Nice!

12. 2005 pre-fall Ice Blue is a beautiful light blue colour as well. It looks silvery and a bit cooler than sky blue, which is on a cuter side.