Help Me Identify A Bag!!

china white

Francophile
Aug 5, 2006
The other day, I tried to "stalk" a girl to ask her where she bought her bag. But she was walking too quickly so I couldn't catch up to her. Ever since that day, I have been trying to identify the bag. I thought it was a Chloe bag, but after searching through many different sites, I am not so sure anymore. Here is what I remember:

A top-zip shoulder bag that is either suede or soft leather (slouchy, not structured) in a dusty purple color. About 13" in length, 5" in width, and 7.5" in height with 9" drop. Each side of the bag had golden hardware that kinda looked like door keyhole frames. And there were ties coming through the hardware "keyholes." I think there were two outside pockets but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any idea of what bag this is? Any help would be much appreciated!

It was an unstructured bag with golden brasswear on the sides with ribbon bows coming through the hardware. And the color was dusty lavender with maybe a darker lavender trim. I'm beginning to accept the fact that I might not ever find out who makes it.