Help me ID these coach bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I need some help with these two bags. I have been comissioned to sell these and want to list them on an auction site ( I won't say the name ) in case it is a violation. I really can't describe them becasue I don't know what they were called in the coach catalog. The brown fur one was a limited edition in 2000. She said she paid close to 1000.00 for it then. The pink suede one was purchased at a coach outlet. If you know the style names I would appreciate your help. Thanks

Attached Files:

• bags.jpg
      bags.jpg
      File size:
      55.2 KB
      Views:
  2. I think the pink one would be described as a "carryall". I don't know about the other one (although I love it), though my guess is it's a e/w style duffle in haircalf. If you post pics of the creeds so we can see the style #s, we might be able to help you a bit more.

3. The pink is a Soho Satchel.

4. Thanks for the input. Here are the inside tag #s. I appreciate your help.

Attached Files:

5. Ehat does e/w style mean?

6. I believe that refers to east-west when describing the shape of the bag. Longer east-west than taller north-south.

7. Learn something new everyday. Thanks;)

8. You're welcome:smile:

9. I think the brown one was a limited edition one from a few years ago that was made out of calf or horse hair (the catalog described it much better than I). Maybe there is a SA on here who can be of better help.

Lara

10. You could always call the 1-800 number and give them the style number and see if they can give you some information on the product.

11. I called the 1-800 number and the girl hung up on me. How rude :sad:. I am not impressed with their customer service, thats for sure.