Help me ID previous LE collection in pix?

That bag is filthy btw!
G2SM5134c1b5-852c-4e91-91f9-d677ebd1c225-4954.jpg

Yes the strap is so cute!
G2SM703e177f-ec56-495a-8c2c-223048009f65-4954.jpg

Yeah, I was trying to look for that auction, but don't see *~ooh-la-louis~* in the MP Recommended Seller's List? :shrugs:

As for the retail price... not sure, but I'm guessing: $1,450? :shrugs:

I think she changed her username because someone was stealing her pics or something...her other ebay ID is under the MPRS list I think...but I don't remember which one it was...

I actually have that bag. It's called the "Lilac Draped Clutch" from the Les Extradonaire collection. It was specially made and I waited about 7 months to get it. Unfortunately, it's never been carried! I'm too afraid of damaging the delicate suede and the little LV lock chain strap. I'll take a pic and post it here tonight. From the pictures you posted, it looks real, but it's so much more gorgeous without all the stains the price was in the high $2Ks when I bought it in 2004.

Thanks Cindy! It was definetly a bag on my "wish list", but considering your comments and the pix of the one on ebay, I dont think it will be practical for me. It sure is beautiful to look at. Can't wait to see your photos!