Help me ID (and find?) this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I am so impressed with your knowledge of this subject that I couldn't resist intruding on your kindness to ask for a little help. :biggrin:

I'm trying to find a certain Versace bag as a gift for my girlfriend [image below.] I've looked high and low and am striking out. I believe I know the name of it - "Monogram Bucket", and am fairly certain it was from their 2007 collection. I've seen some very similar (such as their Icon bag) but none exactly like it and definitely none in the pink/white/chrome combination.)

I've even asked the personal shoppers at Nordstrom and Neiman-Marcus and am coming up short.

Since I'm a newbie, I'm not allowed to include images, but I linked the picture here.

Would be very grateful for your guidance! (So would she, come the holidays! :winkiss:)

2. I think resale shops and Ebay are your only options for finding a bag that's four years old. Good luck!

3. Quite certain you're right. But since it's the exact one the lady wants, I gotta do everything I can to find it before I give up.

I'm still hoping for a purse angel to come down out of the sky and leave a "Buy It Now" link behind. :P