Help me I want that darn Nano Puzzle

Don't mind me. This is just a purse fiend wanting something entirely impractical and probably overpriced and just not caring. I can't stop looking at nanos! I've resisted all the other bag brand nano bags but this one WILL NOT LEAVE ME.

A bright color, I think. UGH
Haha I hear you! I also want keep looking at the mini puzzle and nano balloon, I think they're so cute!

Reactions: Greentea
I really love the fruit mini puzzles that they had this summer. I hope they do something fun for the nanos and like you said bright colours (maybe mixed) would be so cute.

I have the nano puzzle in avocado green and I love it. I was originally considering getting the mini size but then they released the nano. It works well both hand carried and crossbody on the chain strap. It also fits a surprisingly generous amount given the rectangular shape.

Reactions: Greentea
Oh I went both so I have the three smallest sizes! Tan mini and bright nano. I already have a black small
congrats!!!! Would love to see the pics!!! Those are really adorable! I just can't help looking at the nano balloon. I saw someone carrying a bright blue nano balloon with a yellow floral dress and it is just so perfect in every way. ugh...