HELP ME!! I stepped on my mom's H box

Actually, this forum is to blame because you all H expert ladies have me all interested in another H bag:P therefore I went into her closet.....But how would I even tell my mom that this forum is the source of blame.......:nogood:

Ok, so this warrants a trip to the boutique. I'll have to lug the box cover over and find a nice SA among the not-too-friendly NY bunch. Should I bring my cc or better leave it at home?? Too dangerous to bring it along cause I may end up with a big bag and have to blame this forum (or my son or my mom) for all that's happened.

My almost 5 year old is very stubborn and will NOT do such a thing... Smom tell me your secret????!!!!

Just point at him and say....."HE did it!"

.....then, of course, he'll say, "I did NOT!" (usually with hands on hips and a glaring look)

And then you say, "YES..... he did!" and give him the evil eye (eyes wide open, one eyebrow up and one down).

Works like a charm. :tup:

^^ You should, pazt.
My DD is 14 and already has an SA here and in BH! (she has to spend her own money though, and there isnt much left. LOL...)

I think you should go to Hermes and buy yourself another Birkin, or a Kelly. How could a SA refuse you a box cover after a purchase like that?

And... buy a scarf just in case you need more apology fodder.