HELP ME!!! I must have Prada/Miu Miu NOW!!

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
Ok...I'm getting sucked into these brands FAST. I've spent the last 2 hours poring over pictures and kicking myself for missing out on some of these styles! I have narrowed it down to several bags I "need":
1Prada Antik Cervo Satchel (brown)
2Miu Miu Coffer (black)
3Miu Miu Bow Satchel (grey). Where can I find these? Anyone have them and what do you like/not like about them? Do the bows look stupid on the Miu Miu bow satchel? I fell in love with that bag:heart: and just now realized there's actual bows on either end. I am not a huge bow person...any way to take those off? Anyway, any and all help is appreciated! Please help! I finally have something I can tell my husband to get me for Christmas (heehee!). TIA:yahoo:

I can only speak for the Coffer and the Bow satchel. I have the black Coffer and absolutely LOVE IT! I use her as my everyday bag and can fit everything I need inside as well as use the outer pockets for quick access to those things such as keys, cell, PDA, etc. As for the bow satchel, I have the smaller version in a very unique, yet beautiful distressed suede. No outer pockets but I still enjoy carrying her about town. My particular bow is somewhat more slouchy than the leather style, so the bows aren't even noticeable on mine. I'm not much of a bow person either but I definitely would not remove them myself. They are merely attached with a stitch or two so I guess if you really don't like them you could remove them without much damage(?) But it kind of defeats it being the "Bow Satchel". I believe there are other styles similar to the Bow satchel that don't have the bows. One that comes to mind is the Miu Miu Shopper Tote. However it doesn't have the cross-body strap which I also find extremely desirable in both bags. I can wear the strap and still have my hands free. I love the long strap. Anyway, I didn't mean to ramble on.......but that is my take on the 2 Miu Mius. ;)