help me for my first bal.. which color?

lvcrml

Nov 24, 2011
dear bal lovers,
i am (or used to be) lv fun.
lately, bal caught my attention. since then, I have been busy searching styles, reading older threads, and looking your awesome collections and modelling pics :woot:...
and i decided to get a bal as well (b/c of you) :graucho:
it will most probably be a city. pls give suggestions for color. i am really confused.
i want to wear it with all my blacks, browns, and dark blues & all year round. i won't prefer light colors.
pls help meeeeee :ghi5:tnx

how about the new Dark Violet '12 or the Coquelicot red? Dark Violet would wear better over time if you are wearing dark colors but Coq will Pop more against blacks + dark browns...

You mentioned black, brown and blue are in your wardrobe.

Black is the iconic City. You can never go wrong with the black city. However, black is available every year and it could be too dark for summers and springs, depending on where you live.

Anthra would be a great option to go with your wardrobe colors. It would also work very nicely during the warmer months.

I have a dark neutral wardrobe as well (lots of grey and black, some brown and olive) . Half of my collection is dark neutrals (black, blue roi, chataigne). My reds (sanguine and pourpre) are awesome to just give a pop of color and not be too much. If you want a Bal to give your ensemble a bit of pop, red would work nicely. It would go with earthy browns and the cool blacks and blues.

HTH!

My first Bal is Anthra RGGH. I don't even have to think about whether it matches or not because it always does, day to night! Now if you are looking for a pop of color (though it may not always go with what you are wearing) I would love the Coq or Dark Violet! The dark night would be another neutral color, I think.

IMO you can get black anywhere - I say get a great pop of color that makes you mouth water - coq. red! cyclamen pink! dark violet! - you wont see these colors with other brands - I say stay away from neutrals and pastels and live a little

:ty: for all your inputs..
i'll probably pick a pop color one, so check for coq and dark violet. if i can decide, i'll share my reveal.
if i keep going with bal, my next bag will be black for sure