Help me find Zoe Satchel in Gunmetal?

juliel

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I'm looking for the Zoe Satchel in Gunmetal, on sale. Someoen had them on eBay and of course that was a while ago and they're gone, but I really want one - love the material.

Please let me know if you see it!!

I'm looking for the Zoe Satchel in Gunmetal, on sale. Someoen had them on eBay and of course that was a while ago and they're gone, but I really want one - love the material.

Please let me know if you see it!!

The person who had it on Ebay ended up being fraudulent. I purchased a Stevie Clutch in Glazed Taupe for $150 and never received it. So if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Be happy that you didn't jump on it. Great looking bag though. Good luck finding it!

The person who had it on Ebay ended up being fraudulent. I purchased a Stevie Clutch in Glazed Taupe for $150 and never received it. So if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Be happy that you didn't jump on it. Great looking bag though. Good luck finding it!

Oh BOOO! I wondered about that in passing because they had multiples and didn't take PayPal. Weird that he's still registered and mostly has a good feedback rating. I was thinking if they had another though I'd do in person since I'm in New York.

So sorry that he scammed you!!