Help me find this

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does any1 kkw where i can find me a pair of this CL?

TIA

Attached Files:

• PIC.jpg
      PIC.jpg
      File size:
      21.3 KB
      Views:
  2. That's beautiful! Looks like the Rolando, but I am not sure about the color. If you want black and wine patent the CL boutique in Las Vegas has some and I believe black suede is available at the Saks LuvMulberry works at.

3. THX Lavender !!! Ill check it out.

I really like this 1s. That metallica color

4. abc -that shoe is beautiful. I recall seeing that color Rolando on browns.com many months ago, I don't see it there any longer so I am guessing it's sold out.

I don't remember seeing that color Rolando in the US ever.

5. Bummer, what is the color? looks kinda metallic blueshis purplelish greenish

6. Me too.... but havent seen it in a long long time.
    That color is amazing, but as Kamilla said, havent seen it ever. Maybe it was released outside of US or could just be a promotional poster type color?

7. It was sold at Browns in London. It looks bluish to me but browns described it as green. It was available last year but I think has been sold out for a good while. I have seen the odd pair crop up on ebay uk though.

8. Ditto with what the other ladies mentioned about not being sold in the US, I believe they were strictly UK