Help me find this wallet, please.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :nuts: I want this wallet to match this Juicy Laptop bag that I got for :biggrin:VDAY. If somene can help me find it I will greatly appreciate it, :yahoo:Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  3. ^Thanks for your help, I might consider the small one if I can't find the big one. I'm going to try to bid on that one on ebay, hopefully I'll win lol wish me luck. In the meantime if anybody else finds anything let me know :smile: Thanks!

4. ^ Yea me either because a long time ago when I did it took forever to come, but thank you for your help.

5. I now see it being offered on Bloomingdale's website, but in a different color. If I were to call specific locations do you think they would have it in black and possibly ship it to me?

6. :yahoo: Look no further, I won the one on Ebay!! I can't wait til it comes :nuts:
    Yum Yummy thanks for your help :happydance:

7. Congrats nb06!!!! I love my mossy green one and I'm sure you'll love yours ^.^

8. yay BIG congrats on the new wallet!

9. Thank you Yum Yummy and ilove$. :yahoo: