Help me find this tPF'rs collection..........

Tracis30

Jan 8, 2010
Hello Friends! Earlier in the year, before I started to collect LV, I found a lady's album with her collection in it. I want to look at it again now that I know a 'little' about LV and can enjoy and envy it more. But I can't find the thread. She had every LV under the sun, in all the colors, and she had a sportscar and took a picture of an LV watch (I think ) with her driving gloves on in one of the photos, sorry that's all I can really remember. I think she came under fire from some jealous members and quit posting. Sad! But I loved her collection and she was a great photogrpaher. Anyone have any idea who I am talking about? If so, can you help me find the link?

TIA

Hello Friends! Earlier in the year, before I started to collect LV, I found a lady's album with her collection in it. I want to look at it again now that I know a 'little' about LV and can enjoy and envy it more. But I can't find the thread. She had every LV under the sun, in all the colors, and she had a sportscar and took a picture of an LV watch (I think ) with her driving gloves on in one of the photos, sorry that's all I can really remember. I think she came under fire from some jealous members and quit posting. Sad! But I loved her collection and she was a great photogrpaher. Anyone have any idea who I am talking about? If so, can you help me find the link?

TIA
Hi, I think her TPF name was Vernilover

You know, I think I remember the pics (the sportscar was the tipoff), but just can't remember who or where on the forum I saw it:sad: Sorry I'm no help! She had a fab collection full of exotic pieces too, right?!

Tracis30 - thanks for reviving Vernilover's thread! I have never seen any of her threads before, and her picture book is truly amazing! I cannot get over her pictures - so beautiful! It is such a shame that she is no longer active on TPF. I have no idea what happened, but as much as I wanted to ignore them, I couldn't help noticing comments in the thread of the type: how can you afford this and who are you. I honestly think it so inappropriate to ask questions like that, and I don't understand why people do that instead of just focusing on her gorgeous bags and the beauty of her pictures!

I saw her album just as I was getting seriously interested in LV and she does have some awesome photos and an incredible collection. I'm glad you posted. Now i really want to look at her album again. It is just classic!
We love you "Vernilover", wherever you are!