HELP me find this new SS 2010 bag!

Jun 24, 2006
i just saw this on a new post from a fellow tPF member. her NM Troy SA sent her pics of a new shipment this sat. but there is no info on this bag- which is what i'm after! i couldn't find anyone in tryo who could help me... i want it in black leather with silver hardware. but if i could just get either the name or 'A' number- that would really help! thanks!
NewChanelReceipts3-5-10008.jpg

Here you go, two more pictures....The second picture shows the side of it when fully stuffed with paper,....I just emailed my SA for info on measurements, price and colors she has it in.......I believe Black is available.....will pm you as soon as she lets me know..........Don't think the color on this picture is available.

Attachments

• chanel 2010 tote.JPG
    chanel 2010 tote.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 107
  • chanel 2010 tote side view.JPG
    chanel 2010 tote side view.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 113
WOW!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW---
:yahoo:
Here you go, two more pictures....The second picture shows the side of it when fully stuffed with paper,....I just emailed my SA for info on measurements, price and colors she has it in.......I believe Black is available.....will pm you as soon as she lets me know..........Don't think the color on this picture is available.

The size on the one my SA has is kind of not wonderful for me.
Side to Side it is approx. 11-3/4-to 12", it is approx. 7-1/2 to 8" tall and has a depth of 9.44" with an accordion chain on the sides. It is a soft caviar so it does adapt to the body and does not stick out like a bulky bag, but for me it is not big enough to be a tote.
Price is $2195, and NM has it in black and in beige. Do not think there is a larger size..........wish there was.....

I just got measurements from my sa and I will be honest I could have sworn the bag I saw in NM was huge!!! actually I remember putting it side by side with the cerf tote. I wonder if there is a larger size.

I loved this bag in photos until I saw it at the trunk show. I agree that it is way too small to use as a tote. I thought (and hoped) it would be closer in size to the E/W Modern Chain, but it is much smaller. I was really disappointed. Would love this bag in a larger size.

Jennifer