help me find this miu miu

1. it's from season 2005, i loved this bag so much. anyone can help me find this? i don't mind if it's used because it's from seasons ago.
    and if someone have this bag, can u please post pics wearing it?
    thanks heaps

geometricpintote$790.jpg
  2. It used to be on eBay all of the time. I saw one used one go very cheaply -- but it was missing one of the stick-on pieces.

I haven't seen this bag auctioned recently, though.

3. thanks :P

4. check Styledrops.com and Raffaello-network.com

5. thanks jill, i've tried but found no luck :crybaby:
    i guess my only options is eBay...

6. Not a problem. I hope you find it!

7. I think the design is called Twiggy, if that helps, and there's a white leather on leather one (some have fabric/denim for the body) on sale at Miu Miu in London right now - I have the same in cracked black leather and pink/black fabric.

Good bag - fits a bottle of water/wine, an A4 folder and all my other stuff in it without losing shape!:smile:

Happy hunting!:yes:

ChandiMiu.jpg
  8. thanks chandi :P
    i've seen the new "twiggy" from the last season, but i don't like the fabric pattern.
    i especially like this "retro" one, and in orange shades, not the one in red-blue :hysteric:

9. the twiggy style is still on the market in leather or canvas, but not in the style you're looking for....i remember it is from spring/summer 2005....check on E-bay....hope ypu'll find it-it's a gorgeous bag!!!:biggrin:

10. thanks mischa, i love your keith harring avatar :P

11. I just came to the Prada/miu miu thread to post exactly the same thing!! I wanted to start a thread asking about this bag:P :lol:
    I've been searching on eBay a while ago but I haven't found anything:sad:
    Anyway..it's such a beautiful bag:heart: :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice