Help me find these Vera Wang ballet flats please!

lv_luva

O.G.
Feb 22, 2008
They are called "Lillian" and they are from the Vera Wang Lavender Label. I am dying to get the nude color but can't seem to find them anywhere. I can only find the black. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :biggrin:

Attachments

wannabemk

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
somewhere over the rainbow
i dont know what size you are but enavance.net has them in size 7. i know ive seen them somewhere else but that was around a month ago. Delman also makes a flat that looks just like this. the color is called rosewater and they're the same price

Last edited:

tomato4

Aug 3, 2007
bump! id love to find these flats in this peachy color too. anyone seen them around anywherE?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
yeah, it does help. thanks a lot!

Hmm, more or less I think. However, the SA seemed to think they run a half size small. I got mine in a 7.5 and most of my flats are either a 7 or 7.5 (not counting, say, Lanvin). :smile: The other two Vera Wang flats I bought were in a 7 though. Not sure if that helps. :smile:

tweezer

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
Southern Ca.
They also have them at bloomies.com. now. I tried them on at Neimans awhile ago and loved them!!! great color in the patent. When I went back to get them they had sold out company wide! Had been looking for them ever since. So happy to see bloomies had them!