Help me find these shoes!

xing

Aug 3, 2008
These are pretty much all pass year shoes and I can't find anything on ebay at all. I'm a US size 5.5.

chloe_1.jpg

Or where can I find something very very similar. normal leather, round toe and thick wooden heels?(I'm not suited for wedges at all) I can't stop thinking about these shoes!

thank you lily! they are all very nice but none of them have that thick wooden heels thing ): Is it me or it's very hard to buy stuff when you've finally got some money and something in mind.

thank you lily! they are all very nice but none of them have that thick wooden heels thing ): Is it me or it's very hard to buy stuff when you've finally got some money and something in mind.

happens to me all the time! Can't find certain things when i'm looking, but when i'm not I see it on every shelf.

snowtire: where can i find dolce vita's pass season shoes? i think the one you're refering to might be the dolce vita stella oxfords but alas! I can't find those anywhere in a size 5.5 as well. )):

hey i tried looking everywhere but couldn't find them. you can try checking out Grechen's Closet for its designer list, and see which online retailers carry the Dolce Vita brand.

i came across these but they're not a real close match to the ones you're looking for:

http://www.lorisshoes.com/product.asp?lt=d&deptid=6699&pfid=LDS07441

also, i think you can maybe try calling Dolce Vita (i did that for a phone order last year) and ask them to locate the pair you're looking for.