Help me find these Juicy Couture charms..

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
I thought this would be a good thread to start. I know there are many Juicy Couture charm addicts here. We are always wanting to know what are the newest charms, what will be coming out and where to find a specific charm. So post what you've seen, where we can find it and all the juicy details. This thread can also help authenticate a charm. :yes:

I will start. Is this charm new? when did it come out? where can I find one??
I love it!!!:love:
120313849_tp.jpg

Thanks!

^^ But the one superstar is looking for has a clasp. the entire bracelet containing that charm would not.

It's still from 2006 though, I just thought the picture would help.
I had a couple of charm bracelets that I bought full of charms from Saks and they all had clasps...so some bracelets have the charms soldered on and some don't.

Anyway there's one on ebay, I've never seen this charm in the store (individually) so I think that's the only place you can get it now.

It's still from 2006 though, I just thought the picture would help.
I had a couple of charm bracelets that I bought full of charms from Saks and they all had clasps...so some bracelets have the charms soldered on and some don't.

Anyway there's one on ebay, I've never seen this charm in the store (individually) so I think that's the only place you can get it now.

Thanks!
I'm watching the one on ebay. But I am sure it will sell for alot.

You're welcome-I hope you get it!
The ones from the powersellers do seem to go for more. I've dealt with a couple (just bought the Easter Egg charm from one for my mom recently) and have been happy with the service. :yes:

Here's a kind of helpful guide: http://reviews.ebay.com/Fake-Juicy-Couture-Jewelry-is-Everywhere-on-eBay_W0QQugidZ10000000002565497

I feel for her on wanting to email a buyer to ask if they know an item they're bidding on is fake, I did it once and boy did THAT backfire. I emailed her to let her know a charm she bought was fake (not technically "auction tampering" since it had ended already a few days prior). The lady had the audacity to email some other seller she bought an AUTHENTIC charm from and tell her I was saying her charm was fake.
I can't even TELL you how angry that made me, I was trying to save the lady from buying some red shamrock charm that Juicy NEVER made and instead she goes off and emails some other seller about their authentic shamrock charm. I saw that that same seller sold authentic, pre-loved LV too so I almost wonder if it wasn't someone here and I wish she would have seen the post I made when it happened on the ebay forum.
But still I never heard back from either of them which makes me even angrier; I seriously deserved an apology for the disaster and stress that lady put me through.

Anyway, moral of the story is not to email anyone to ask if they know an item they bought is fake, let them find out on their own. Being helpful to ebay people lately is NOT worth it.