Help me find the perfect small-medium bag!

Coachfanatic

Jul 12, 2006
I'm not a fan of huge purses for every day use. I have a pochette (my first new LV) that I bought in Paris a few years ago. I also bought the shoulder strap, so this has become my every day bag. I have the Neverfull MM which is awesome when on a trip (but way too big for every day).

I'm looking at preloved the Batignolles (regular, small size) but wish it was a shoulder bag.

Is there anything out there small that I can wear on my shoulder. Not the Sophie, that's still too small (too close in size to my pochette).

I'm not a fan of huge purses for every day use. I have a pochette (my first new LV) that I bought in Paris a few years ago. I also bought the shoulder strap, so this has become my every day bag. I have the Neverfull MM which is awesome when on a trip (but way too big for every day).

I'm looking at preloved the Batignolles (regular, small size) but wish it was a shoulder bag.

Is there anything out there small that I can wear on my shoulder. Not the Sophie, that's still too small (too close in size to my pochette).

what about alma bb?!
I love them and have two. :cloud9:

Pochette Metis is a great bag! It's on the small size for me personally (I use it when I don't feel like carrying as much). I also love the option to carry it handheld, as a shoulder bag, or crossbody. It also can be dressed up or down IMO. Good luck finding a new bag :smile: