Help me find the perfect pair of black skinny jeans!

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
Whats everyones favorites? I need some that arent jegging like, but also need to be skinny enough to wear in boots. Link to favorites would be super helpful, I've tried a bunch at Nordies and they were all way too tight all over...

I really like Avedons, but be careful of the avedon leggings- I don't know what they are called but they have a really weird fabric make up if you look at the list, instead of 90 something percent cotton like most regular Avedons, they are way less and they are super weird looking and feeling.

I also like 7FAM Roxanne, I think they fit even better than the Avedon.

Ann Taylor Loft slim fit black jeans. So affordable, and so cute!

Here they are

photo-106.jpg

Thanks ladies! I've tried the Avedon, and they "hug" just a little too much...this mommy has some imperfections that need to be hidden LOL

I never even considered the GAP, need to check them out!

For skinnies, I like the J Brand lightweight 12" cigarette jeans - very flattering and not skintight in the leg. For jeggings, I like Black Orchid Black Jewels. Very comfy and not overly skintight either.

Thanks ladies! I've tried the Avedon, and they "hug" just a little too much...this mommy has some imperfections that need to be hidden LOL

I never even considered the GAP, need to check them out!

How about the Elson? They are more of a straight leg but they do have stretch in them so they are quite fitted - just not as skinny.