Help me find the next lover??

Too shy for modeling pics but here is a "family" picture that I just took of my collection in celebration of my new Vernis French Wallet that I purchased last night. :yahoo: (The white dots are sunlight reflections from the corners of the deepest embossed areas.)

Attachments

• bags_small.jpg
    bags_small.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 50
Too shy for modeling pics but here is a "family" picture that I just took of my collection in celebration of my new Vernis French Wallet that I purchased last night. :yahoo: (The white dots are sunlight reflections from the corners of the deepest embossed areas.)

Wow! What a Collection! :biggrin: I must say the Pink Vernis bag is the most attractive here but I still think the Brown Damier holds the upmost elegance :yahoo: ok I'm biased :P .... I dont know why but there is just something about the Brown Damier that makes me go OOooooooooooooooooo :smile:

Thank u for sharing the lovely pic with us ;) and congrats on your new 'love'! :smile:

idylle speedy..
i like ebene speedy better, but since you already have so much in damier, i'd say idylle speedy!

i cannot deny that! :biggrin: The Idylle speedy does look amazing! ;) What I like about it is that it can be carriedin 3 different styles. Im just worried that it will be tougher to take care of compared to the Brown Damier line or maybe the Epi. Heard it is more prone to colour transfer when in contact with jeans. I dont know if this is true though. Try to convince me with the Idylle speedy :graucho:

Idylle Speedy. I have it for almost a month now. I used it under the rain, since it rains a lot here in northern California. Didn't see any color transfer at all. So versatile! It can be carried in hand or weared it cross body. LOVE LOVE Idylle Speedy. Since you have so many Damier line, I hope you can get some other colors in your collection!

Idylle Speedy or Epi Brea. The latter one is really stunning, and the Speedy in Idylle seems to made a really nice crossbody bag (at least from what I've seen in modeling pics, anyway).