Help me find - similar to balmain PLEASE

intheevent

D. IT IS WRITTEN
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
looking for a zebra print jacket or blazer similar to this one. i know it won't be everyones cup of tea but i have been in love with it almost a year. normally topshop, f21, or h&m would have come up with an inspired version by now but I've looked everywhere and nothing only zebra camisoles or t-shirts, nothing structured.

this is balmain, one of my favorite designers but $$$$ - I always find inspiration in his looks though... worn the right way, very rock and roll

suggestions... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

2i7333p.jpg

pearlisthegurl

you rock, i mean you are the gurl, or the man:supacool:
i tried shopstyle and didn't come up with any of these. and they are all reasonable priced too.

not sure what i like most though, i may go with three though because it is more my style and you can reove the belt.

i'll update and let you know, if anyone else has suggestions let me know

I found these which were similar:
one
two
three
four but may be same as one
five

sorry to be the pauper but when doing animal print it has to be of utmost quality (like balmain but i agree 20k for it is steep)or else one in in danger of easily looking cheap.

if you are unwilling to go designer hwy not getting something custom made with high quality fabric? that should not be overly expensive

sorry to be the pauper but when doing animal print it has to be of utmost quality (like balmain but i agree 20k for it is steep)or else one in in danger of easily looking cheap.

if you are unwilling to go designer hwy not getting something custom made with high quality fabric? that should not be overly expensive

I agree.. animal prints can easily look cheap.. maybe you could find a good tailor and bring some pictures to see if they are able to do what you want?