Help me find similar earrings to these Cathy Waterman's...

may3545

Happy living
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
www.instagram.com
Hi everyone! I don't post on the Jewelry forum much, but I fell in love with these earrings in the November 2010 issue of InStyle. These are Cathy Waterman earrings, but the price tag is way over my budget. Here is a photo of it.

Do you ladies have an idea of where I can find something similar as costume jewelry? I'd like a fun and inexpensive pair, but I'm having a hard time describing it on etsy and now I'm totally addicted to finding something like this! It doesn't even have to be full gold.

Thanks in advance!

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Try Sorelli. I rarely buy costume but I fell in love with this line when I saw it at Nordstrom's. Swarorski crystals and fairly well made. Antique gold/silver in fun colors!

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Midwest
I love Cathy Waterman and those earrings are gorgeous!! I'm not familiar with costume lines but you could go to twistonline.com or ylang23.com where Waterman has some pieces and see if there's another artist that has the same look but a 'little' lower price point. Like skyqueen said, you could get the look with antiqued ss and crystals, rutilated quartz isn't too expensive. Good luck!

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Midwest
may3545: one line I know that kind of/somewhat has a similar look is from S&R Designs. They are based out of New Jersey. You would just need to see if there is a jeweler in your area that carries them. Also, Jordan Scott is another line that copies a lot of high end designers with that look. Again, you would need to find a jeweler in your area though. I'm thinking to get as close to the Waterman's as possible, you might have to special order but would still come under her current price.