Help me find shoes for this dress!!!

1. Hey ladies- Ok I just bought a really cute dress and am waiting for it to arrive. I need a hot pair of shoes to go with it. But I am difficult- so I really need your help.

First off all, I've been spending like a fiend so I can't spend more than $250 (you can post anything under $300 though :shame:smile:

Secondly, I really want a pair of red shoes with this!! So either red or post some black closed or peep toed heels. Red is a color I would wear often though and I think it would look so sexy

Thirdly, I am 5'10. Vlad is 6'1 and I REFUSE to be taller than him. So while I don't need flats (and I prefer no kitten heels for something this hot) the heel must be under 3", preferably 2.5".

Is it difficult enough yet?!?! So help me out ladies!!!!! :wlae:

PLEAaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee :tender:

catherine_malandrino_dress.jpg
  2. What shoe size are you?

3. Haha... oh yea... that would help!!

I range from a 9-10. My feet are actually narrow- I don't have long toes- hence I can fit in some 9's and 9.5's.

This is difficult isn't it?!

4. Gorgeous dress Megs!!!:heart: Make sure the shoes are simple!!! I see a delicate sandal with that dress!:smile: Good luck!!;)

5. Megs have you checked out Zappos.com? Shoes.com?

Heading over now to help you find something :smile:

6. ^^^^ Edsbgrl- I loveee the first pair!!!!! In fact, I think I shall nab the first pair-

Thanks for the suggestions ladies- bright red is exactly what I was going for!!!!

7. ^^^^Glad you like, Megs :P Happy to help :smile:

8. [​IMG]
    stevemadden.com

9. edsbgirl has some very cute suggestions! I love the 3rd one =)

10. that dress is a great choice, Megs!!!!
    i like the Steven Maddens and the first pair edsbgirl suggested!!!!:queen::supacool:

11. These don't meet your height requirement, but are really cute:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

www.katespade.com - Giselle for $275.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice