Help me find ostrich CL's please!!

Wow, lol! I hope it's the right size!!

I love how Tpf'ers look out for each other when something someone wants pops up. :tup:

You know, looking at these pics the heels looks kind of shorter than mine, but maybe that's just because of the angle? The description says the heels are 4 inches, I think mine are 120mm?? Did they make this shoe with two different heel heights, or am I imagining things and mine are 4 inches too? (4 inches is 100mm, 120mm is 4.7 inches, I think) hmmm...

I just looked at the pic posted in the first post, it says that the shoes pictured are 130mm. The heels on the shoes in the auction def. look shorter than that, and I'm almost certain that mine are 120mm.

OMG!!!! I'm a uk size 6...? I haven't got a clue what that is in US size...

But, as Keya said, the heel looks no where near as high as i thought. It was the towering heel that drew me to them in the first place :P

(thank you so much killer tofu!!!!!! I'm going to keep them in my watched items :biggrin: )

x

I think a UK 6 would be a 39 ? But don't quote me on that :P
I think the 100mm heel would be a lot more wearable than the 130mm, although the taller heel is stunning. I don't really think the pics in the auction does this shoe justice, except from this one:

Oops, my bad about the size. I thought I read 39. The good thing is that they give you the insole length measurement (10"), which is what really matters. Crossing my fingers that it's your size! :sweatdrop: