Help me find ostrich CL's please!!

I haven't got a clue where i'll get them but they are the most stunning shoes. They were from his 2006 autumn/winter collection and are dark brown leather with a 5 inch heel. I think they are called ostrich (or they are according to this pic)

I've looked in all the usual places but i can't find them anywhere :sad::crybaby:

louboutin.jpg

x

That doesnt look like any ostrich I have ever seen? Omg except the ostrich's legs...oh my. :sad:

I like the style of them, sorry I am no help as to where to get them. Ebay perhaps? Although I doubt these would ever pop up. They were probably insanely expensive.

haha good point...i guess its cause ostrich legs remind me of Big Bird, and I would hate to steal his leg skin! *shudder*

Maybe its just one of those little neurotic things that everyone has about something.

I saw the ostrich CLs in person at Barney's in SF. They are stunning! The way they match the patterned skin to the shape of the shoe was amazing to look at... but I remember being shocked by their high price.

I have those! :flowers:
They're ostrich leg, as someone mentioned. I have them in dark brown like pictured, but I've seen a pic of them in green too:

Christian_Louboutin_Exotics.jpg

(^that's from google)

:wlae:

I'm afraid I don't know where you can find them, though. I guess your best bet would be ebay, although I haven't seen them there :shrugs: I guess finding them in the right size would be a bit of a long shot. What size are you?

I think they look better in real life than in that pic. If you like I can take some pics, once I get my camera back (it's in repair, the flash isn't working properly) If it takes forever to fix it, I plan on borrowing one when my recent ebay purchases arrive :flowers: Either way I'm sure they'll end up in the 'Post pics of your CLs' thread at some point :flowers: