Help me find on, please!

NiceGirlsFakeIt

Nov 29, 2006
Last year my boyfriend at the time (now he's my husband) bought me a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 for our 1 year anniversary and now I'm hooked! I eat, sleep, and breathe LV. For Christmas, he's taking me to the store in Seattle to pick one out, but I can't help but feel somewhat guilty about the amount of money we're spending. Does anyone know of a good LEGIT. site that sells them for not as much? I'm definitely prepared to hit up the store, but if I can get one for less, I'd much rather do that!

I also have a question about how to clean my Speedy. It's the multicolor, so it gets dirty easily, but I don't want to clean it too much because I don't want to ruin the leather. And does the braso really help??

Thanks so much! :yes:

Even though I've never bought anywhere other than the boutique, a lot of people on here have used let-trade.com to purchase authentic used lv. If you're wanting new, the ONLY legit online site is e-luxury.com and they are never marked down or on sale. Regarding cleaning your mc speedy, I would just use a damp cloth for the canvas and you can use saddle soap to freshen up the vachetta leather. You can always e-mail louis vuitton directly with any questions you have and they are always prompt and friendly when replying. I've never used brasso since my bags were all bought this year. Good luck and be sure to post pics of your new purchase!

A polishing cloth with the brass polisher in it works well for the brass on the corners, you have to be really carefully not to get any on the leather though, that's why i like the cloth, no sloppy liquid.

I just use a damp sponge once a week or so to wipe down the canvas, especially the bottom from setting it down!

eluxury is the only legit online retailer for LV. they never go on sale, either... unfortunately, there are price increases (just had one a few weeks back).

however, you can find gently used or even new LV on ebay for a little less than retail. you'd have to do some research to find good deals on authentic bags. let-trade seems to be one of the favorites here.

well I don't think a MC Speedy could get dirty after only one year, unless you use it A LOT. Even if it's white, you can usually just wipe the canvas with a damp cloth, or even better, I let my SA work on it at the LV boutique. They have a special canvas cleaner, so ya...she scrubs, I browse lol. Also, if you wanna try baby wipes for the leather, that might help too, but it's gonna make the leather dry.

if you sign up for ****** you can save 4%, free shipping with GOLD code, and no sales tax since you are in WA if you purchase from eluxury!