Help me find my Spiaggia gioco!

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
Ok so I was eyeing this auction for the longest time,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180126258922&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

...contemplating if i should wait for a coupon at macy's to get it cheaper or buy it online...or wait...and just as i was about to buy it like literally a minute later, poof! someone else bought it :crybaby:

So if anyone can help me locate one just like this (i know that's a long shot) please tell me! or put it on hold if its at a macy's, nords, ebay or such. I need to scope out Metropark or stop by Azalea to see if they have any. Where else?...does Pulse still have any Spiaggia giocos?!

I basically love it because it shows mostly the ocean scene so its ultra colorful on the front (with bikini girl front n centered), sides, and top of the bag, and the beach scene on the back with shark boy!

Thanks guys! any help is appreciated! :okay:

:heart: stephiee

Attachments

• spiaggia_gioco1.jpg
    spiaggia_gioco1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 39
  • spiaggia_gioco2.jpg
    spiaggia_gioco2.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 36
  • spiaggia_gioco3.jpg
    spiaggia_gioco3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 26
  • spiaggia_gioco5.jpg
    spiaggia_gioco5.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 30
  • spiaggia_gioco4.jpg
    spiaggia_gioco4.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 30
Maybe one of us Hawaii girls can look for you..since we still have alot of Spiaggia left here..not sure about giocos though...even though the price is inflated, I'm sure it would be worth it for a perfect placement. I live too far and don't have a car...but maybe some of them can keep an eye out if they head to the other Lesportsacs....

Well, a flat-rate box is about $9 now, our tax is 4.17%, and now I just don't remember how much the gioco was here. I know I posted all the Hawaii prices for the bags before somewhere else but I just can't remember which thread!!

Regardess the total will be more than $200.

Edit: I tried searching through my posts to find the price list I wrote, but I guess it only goes back to the last 300 posts so it's long gone. I don't know why but I want to say the gioco is $189 here?? And if that's the case, the total would be around $206...

I'll be on the lookout for you when I go shopping the next few days~ there are still a ton of spiaggia gioco's at Macy's in SoCal when i last checked :smile:

bubbles - I saw ONE gioco at the walnut creek macys yesterday. I dont' remember the placement though. might wanna give them a call, I think they are giving 15% off right now.

she sold it to me for $165 with shipping. :yahoo: and to think i was just about to buy from ebay for $200 before shipping! the placement wasn't my "ideal" but it wasn't bad.