Help me find my dream bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,
    Completely new here and need help locating my dream bag! Found it on eBay last week and lost the auction in the last 3 mins. Found another for 3x the price :cry: Haven't been real successful in discovering the "name" for this bag, other than "shoulder tote"....and two different #'s associated (11662 & 5715)....looking for dark brown/chocolate color, all pebbled leather. Sorry, I am very new but would appreciate any insight (year/season, availability, "name", etc) from fellow Coach enthusiasts! Thanks!! :biggrin:

2. Thanks!

3. It is the Coach Pebbled Leather Shoulder Tote. It cam in mahogany, camel, black (not sure what else). The 5715 is the first version of it. It has a different shoulder strap than the newer model. I am not sure if the 11662 came in mahogany. The 11662 was made for factory. The camel tends to show dirt. They wear like iron.

4. Thank you so much for all the info!! :smile:

5. A quick update-I FOUND IT!! Thank you for the help :smile: